What Personally Identifiable Information (PII) do we collect from the people that visit our website?
When booking or contacting us on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number or other details to assist with your experience and booking.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you surf the site, contact us, sign up for our newsletter, marketing communication, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- Communicate regularly with you about events, products and other services we believe may be of interest to you. You may opt-out of receiving emails by clicking the unsubscribe link provided in the email.
- Analyze customer characteristics and customer use of our services, at an aggregated- level, to understand customer and market needs, to improve our existing services, to develop new products and services, for business development, and for marketing communications.
How is your information protected?
We take appropriate security measures, including but not limited to, malware scanning and SSL. We have taken steps to ensure the ongoing confidentiality, availability, and resilience of systems and services processing personal information, and will restore the availability and access to information in a timely manner in the event of a physical or technical incident.
We will retain personal information, customer, and business information for as long as it is needed to:
- Provide services you have requested;
- To communicate with you about a request you have made;
- To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations, to demonstrate compliance, and to enforce our rights and agreements.
Fair Information Practices:
In the event of a data breach: You will be notified, via email, within 7 business days. We agree to the Individual Redress Principle.
We use ‘cookies’:
- Help you navigate our website;
- Analyze which pages you visit;
- Provide features such as social sharing widgets and videos;
- Measure advertising and promotional effectiveness;
- Assess which areas of our site you visit to remarket to you after you leave our site;
You can control how your computer treats/handles cookies through your browser settings. If you turn cookies off, it shouldn’t affect your experience.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt-Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-on.
How We Share Your Personal Information:
We may make your personal information, customer information, or business information available to companies that provide services to assist with our business activities, such as offering customer service. These third parties are authorized to use your personal information, customer information, or business information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
We may also disclose your personal information, customer or business information as follows:
- As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process. To the extent we are legally permitted to do so, we will take commercially reasonable steps to notify you in the event that we are required to provide your personal, customer, or business information to third parties as part of a legal process. We may also be required to disclose personal information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including requests from national security or law enforcement authorities.
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a written government request;
- To any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
This site does not specifically target or market to children under the age of 13 years old.
If you have any questions regarding this policy you can use the site’s Contact Page or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.